Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for an Account Director with Price & Promotions experience to join their growing team, either in London, Paris or Warsaw.
As Account Director, you’ll work closely with retail and manufacturer clients to determine their pricing strategy requirements and implement price & promotions software in order to ensure they can better meet customers’ needs.
This role involves frequent travel around Europe.
- Provide leadership associated with business delivery of Price & Promotions software and contribute to the overall design of the implementation strategy
- Manage and lead large scale software implementation projects
- Engage with the client to communicate and articulate the strengths of software and solutions offering
- Gather clients’ requirements during business and data discovery sessions
- Become a trusted client advisor, passionate about client success
- Collaborate closely with data, technical and science teams to ensure high quality input data is sourced from the client and results in high quality science models
- Understand and improve business processes as well as price and promotion strategy and tactics to get most value out of the software
- Prepare and deliver end user training
- Deliver measurable value to the client utilising software insights and price & promotion knowledge
- Support the Pricing Manager in overseeing the analysts and senior analysts to ensure delivery of accurate pricing models.
- Have broad understanding of the end to end implementation and implications of the decisions in business, data and software area
Skills & Experience required:
- Extensive client-facing and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Software implementations and training experience
- Ideally retail pricing & promotion-focused account management experience
- Ideally German, Spanish or Italian language skills
- Change management experience
- Excellent time and priority management in a complex environment
- Data analysis experience (ideally SQL or Python skills)