Account Manager | Up to £28k + benefits | London
Our client is a leading design and branding communications agency, regularly found near the top of Design Week’s Top 100 agencies list. They are now looking for an Account Manager to work with their exceptional client-base on branding, digital and engagement projects.
- Day-to-day contact for clients and provision of exceptional service for clients, from issuing agendas in a timely fashion to clear ongoing communication
- Liaise with the production team, brief the team in and manage the on-line and off-line production process
- Management of delivery process from kick off to completion
- Work with colleagues to solve problems or understand new requirements
- Become a member of the pitch team when required
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working within a brand communications agency
- Project and account management experience
- Skilled at juggling project management, programme management and client services support
- Broad knowledge of brand, digital and engagement projects
- Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment and analytical thinking, unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Organised and flexible multitasker with an adaptable style and 'can do' mentality
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.