Our client is a leading corporate design and branding communications agency, regularly found near the top of Design Week’s Top 100 agencies list. They are now looking for an Account Manager with corporate comms design project management experience to join their growing team.
As Account Manager, you will deliver compelling, creative and successful projects, on time and under budget, with a particular focus on annual reports for FTSE100 clients as well as well-loved consumer brands.
- Oversee print-focused projects, including annual reports and related corporate communications
- Oversee projects from brief to delivery, liaising regularly with designers
- Develop excellent client relationships
- Manage client expectations at all times through open lines of communication
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven client-facing corporate comms Account & Project Management experience
- Ideally annual report project management experience
- Design agency-side experience
- Solid knowledge of print design
- Comfortable taking briefs, presenting to clients and working to tight deadlines
- A team player and natural communicator
- Well-organised but flexible in order to achieve the right outcome
- A client-centred approach, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally digital and / or branding expertise