Our client is an established Advertising and Media agency based in central London. A small team of 20 people, working on behalf of blue chip clients in the travel, automative and drinks sectors. Its a fast paced media environment, where their work is seen in major UK and European media brands.
The moment has come for an Advertising Operations manager to join the team and become a key part of the campaign management and operations team tasked with developing and managing multi channel creative advertising campaigns for blue chip clients.
- Experience of technical Ad Ops processes and conversant with all key Ad serving and campaign management applications
- Good working knowledge of DCM, Google analytics, DFP, Facebook advertising platform, Google Adwords platform, MS Office suite - Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills and a single minded focus on first class campaign delivery and performance
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to present to and work with clients at all levels
- Passion for digital marketing and advertising
- Problem solving ability to manage own time to ensure great delivery of campaign
- Implementing and managing UK and Global advertising and content campaigns across various channels including Display, Content, Video, email, broadcast and more
- Full project management of creative content campaigns for key clients
- Coordinating the placement and tagging of advertising materials and full management of ad-serving using DCM and Doubleclick DFP and other media management systems
- Providing insight on campaign results to clients in order to identify areas to optimize performance
- Opportunity to be involved with the development of ad serving technologies and strategies for the business
- Take leadership role within the organisation, owning delivery and performance of campaigns for roster of blue chip clients
If this is the role for you then please apply now