Our client is one of the UK’s biggest employers and with multiple businesses globally. They are now looking to make a number of significant hires within their Abu Dhabi office. Established 17years ago and a giant in the catering and service industry sector, they work with some of the world’s most renowned companies and brands.
We are looking for a Bid Centre Manager to head-up their busy bid/proposal team based in Abu Dhabi UAE, servicing some of the most reputable and recognisable brands, companies and hotels in the Emirates and beyond.
As the Bid Centre Manager, you will be responsible for managing the pipeline of new and existing led sales bids within the Sales and Retention Team, ensuring hi-end quality and relevant quantities.
You will have extensive commercial and corporate sector design experience, working with brands within the service industry, retail, food, financial services, law, commercial property or insurance services, in either an in-house or studio environment.
- Chairing bid kick off meetings
- Leading bid planning sessions
- Managing multiple bid work streams
- Creative strategy behind bid documents
- Creation of high value, branded bids/proposals
- Develop creative and engaging concepts and design primarily print-based documents
according to brand guidelines
- Take complex briefs from clients and Creative Director, and manage the production process
from start to finish
- Creating and populating compliance matrices
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
- Develop skills and build on existing experience, especially with regards to digital design
- Analysis and research - to take responsibility for identifying bid content authoring case studies
- Managing a team of 4 Designers (you will be required to build your own team of direct reports)
Skills & Experience required:
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in a proposal manger role completing proposals and bids
- Master knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite- InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Advanced Word (with ability to use styles, columns, insert pictures from file)
- Advanced PowerPoint (working with slide masters and creating a PowerPoint presentation from scratch)
- Knowledge of Excel (for basic formatting of spreadsheets)
- Substantial experience designing for corporate and commercial sector clients (financial services, law, commercial property or insurance services, food and retail)
- Substantial experience designing proposals/bid documents
- Ability to work on PC is essential
- Excellent CS skills, as well as solid MS Office experience
- Experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- Ability to think creatively, be detail oriented, consistently deliver high quality designs and exceed client expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
Please apply to find out more.