Our client is an award-winning retail design agency with a global reputation. They have over 35 years’ experience and clients include Selfridges, Harrods, Nike and more. They also create unique events, set-builds and public art.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive new business across the company. The Business Development Manager will work predominantly on their own initiative, and will work closely with the Managing Director.
- Identify through business research, new business opportunities and act as first point of contact for all new enquiries and clients.
- Emailing/updating database and planning and executing HTML campaigns.
- Oversee marketing and SEO strategy and ensuring SEO agency is effective.
- Establish industry awareness, organising regular client events and attend industry functions.
- Forge string ongoing relationships with clients and manage PM and designer relationship building.
- Book client meeting for project manager and/or obtain new briefs from clients.
- Retail industry experience is essential as is experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge in digital marketing including SEO, PPC and Google Analytics.
- Strong pitch experience and relationship building skills at all levels.
- Strong planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in joining a successful creative production company please apply below.