Our client is a global marketing agency whose history stretches back over 100 years and a turnover in excess of €100m. This job is key to the next 100 years.
They devise and execute global multi-level campaigns for arts and cultural organisations, sporting occasions, governments, technology companies, professional services brands and more.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager with extensive experience and numerous contacts in Dubai and the Middle East. The key responsibilities of the job will be to help develop and implement strategies, co-ordinate with the different businesses in the group, manage regional sales pipelines and support the team in responding to RFP, RFI, ITT and other pitch requests.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with the leadership team, manage client relationships at the highest levels, inspire and support the team in order to exceed set targets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive business development experience (ideally) gained in an agency environment
- You’ll be a “global citizen” with significant experience of living and working and abroad
- Experienced in leading teams across diverse services, time zones and cultures
- Native or business fluent in English (writing, speaking, negotiating, legal terms)
- Very good knowledge of one of the following languages: French, Arabic, Spanish or Mandarin Chinese
This job is based in Dubai.
Please apply to find out more.