Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and are now looking for a digital and social Content Writer to join their team.
As Content Writer, you’ll be an incredible wordsmith, with a penchant for great social content. Your focus will be on creating the very best content for a diverse client list. You’ll guide the creative direction of content strategies and be the go-to genius for the latest social and blog ideas. You’ll know the difference between it’s and its, and feel a tiny bit outraged every time you see them used incorrectly.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience as a Content Writer for an agency or variety of clients
- Excellent writer with superior grammar, spelling and proofreading skills. Confident influencer across all levels (internally and externally), and able to write across a number of ‘voices’
- In-depth working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- A track record of developing, researching and writing high-quality content in both short- and long-form for digital media
- Proven ability to develop content ideas – from initial content to content reuse – conduct research, and interview both internal and external subject-matter experts
- A voracious reader, aware that content requires finessing when rendered across different channels
- Skilled at writing quickly and efficiently, without compromising accuracy
- Natural networker (face to face and via Social media channels)
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and engage others while demonstrating professionalism, friendliness and curiosity
- Up-to-date knowledge about Social Media, Content Curation, Google Analytics and general communication trends