Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and, thanks to some recent big wins, they are now looking for a Copywriter to join their team.
As Copywriter, you will have experience working with clients internationally, either across Europe or in the US, and you’ll frequently travel whilst working on beautiful, smart, boundary-pushing cross-channel employer comms campaigns from concept through to completion.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior Copywriter experience in a comms agency
- Confident writing long- and short-form copy
- Conceptual flair with creative strategy experience
- Experience working on brand architecture and cross-channel campaigns, ideally including print, web, branding, social media, video and games
- International client servicing experience, including pitches and presentations, with either European or US clients
- Social media and digital collaboration tools experience
- Confident using word processing programs
- On the pulse of new tech, keen to create campaigns that haven’t been seen before
- Able to work at speed and to multiple deadlines
- Enthusiastic and a real team player – especially working as part of a Creative Team with an Art Director
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ideally some employer brand comms focus – talent attraction or talent retention / internal communications
Our client is also hiring an Art Director to pair up with their new Copywriter, so applications from established Creative Teams are welcomed too.