Our client is an international company with over 40 years’ experience in designing and producing art, unique gifts, collectables, jewellery and more.
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker / Retoucher really strong with Photoshop and Illustrator in order to turn conceptual briefs into stunning visuals incorporating photography, images and some 3D.
The briefs will be to take elements from iconic brands / IP such as leading football clubs, films, music, celebrities to create jewellery, apparel, watches, prints, handbags and more.
You will be working in a small team creating 2 to 3 visuals per week, it will be a busy job so you need to be confident, well organised and collaborative.
- Create high standard renderings of products to a supplied brief - using Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, composting and digital painting
- Experience with 3D software such as Rhino is desirable but not essential
- Work to product developers’ briefs - collaborate to understand the design and apply your creative skills to enhance the final product
- Design and create exceptional product visuals for both offline and online channels
- Work with a range of creative styles, licenses and product forms
- Produce accurate print ready art files – including decal art, labels, and instructions
- Photography - Utilise camera and lighting in an in-house studio to photograph and retouch products for advertising purposes
- Inspire creativity and innovation throughout all design work and undertake research as it relates to the design (product, historical, design references)
- Drive the standards of design execution by keeping up-to-date with design techniques and competitive advertising
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong Indesign
- Experience with drawing digitally on a Wacom or equivalent tablet devices
- Solid artwork skills
- Being a self-starter
- Excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like you, please apply.