Our client is a global events solutions company, providing unique, business relevant seamless solutions from strategy to implementation with the highest possible ROI.
This is a global company working across five continents and with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We’re looking for a Creative Strategist with an entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for events and a drive to take projects to the next level.
You’ll be a “global citizen” having lived and worked in multiple locations and have significant experience in a similar role.
This position will be based at their offices in Dubai, UAE. The base salary will be circa £70k/€78k plus bonus, health insurance, and one economy return flight per year to the home country. A relocation fee is also available.
- Concept development
- Drive creative, strategic excellence in concept development
- Bring innovative consumer journeys to life
- Brief and manage additional creative resources
- Ensure quality deliverables and client presentations
- Strategic products
- Based on strategic products and services from our sister company Reflection marketing, develop locally relevant products and pricing
- Coordinate pre-sales
- Support Business developer in closing deals and offers (tenders, offers, pitch deck, etc.) incl. coordination of tenders
- Project Management
- As part of the team, take additional tasks in project /account management including but not limited to:
- Client presentation and follow up
- Project administration
- Fluency in English to a full professional capacity
- Additional language such as German, French, Spanish or Arabic is a real asset
- Agency experience
- Flexibility as there will be 40% travel
- Extensive global network of clients and suppliers
- Great negotiator
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Team player
Please apply to find out more.