Junior Designer | £28k + incredible benefits | London
Our client is a marketing-leading technology company and consultancy. They work with the biggest and best, including Apple, Facebook, Samsung and more. The company regularly appears in the Sunday Times Tech 100 lists and is continuing to grow. This is a seriously ambitious company that can provide a challenging and rewarding career, and they're now looking for a Junior Designer to join the communications team.
As Junior Designer, you'll work on a variety of projects and forms of communication. You’ll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge and experience of print production and processes.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Desirable: After Effects, Flash, Premier, Muse, WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.