Our client is a marketing leading technology company and consultancy. Their own clients are some of the biggest and best, including Apple, Facebook, Samsung and more. The company regularly appears in the Sunday Times Tech 100 lists and is continuing to grow. This is a seriously ambitious company that can provide a challenging and rewarding career.
We’re looking for a Junior to Midweight Designer to join the communications team which consists of other designers, copywriters and account managers.
We’re looking for a designer that can work on a variety of projects and forms of communication. You’ll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge and experience of print production and processes.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Desirable: After Effects, Flash, Premier, Muse, WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
Please apply to find out more.