Our client is a beauty leader with revenues in the billions, a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. Their purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumer’s beauty. As they are currently expanding, they are seeking a Digital Designer with retail experience, to join their team.
As Digital Designer, you will create meaningful and engaging communications across digital platforms for their portfolio in the direct and wholesale channels, by using insights and in-depth knowledge of content, features and navigations that drives excitement and click through.
- Produce Ecommerce and brandsite homepage and landing page banners following the brand look and feel, seasonality and campaign guidelines
- Create animated assets for campaign launches, previews and exclusives on the brandsite & Ecommerce
- Create assets for social media to include both animated video content as well as static content
- Design and create interactive emails that respond to all devices whilst demonstrating a user-centric approach
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar digital role and experience in the beauty industry is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent and Photoshop & InDesign, shown through a solid portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines