Our client is a leading agency with over 30 years’ experience, 50 award-winning creatives, which work with world leading brands. By using simple insights, they create powerful ideas and influence consumer behaviour.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team and partner world leading brands in defining their creative approach.
As a Digital Designer, you will have proven experience in agency environments and an understanding of the full Adobe creative suite and After Effects.
- Develop the agency’s design capability through leadership and innovative concepts to set campaigns apart from those of competitors
- Support the Creative Director ensuring that all current projects are delivered in a creative, accurate and cost effective manner at all times
- Execute exciting design ideas and stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Contribute to storyboards, design and build of digital banners in HTML 5/animated Gif (static and animated)
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and understanding of the retail/FMCG industry
- The ability to think creatively and to deliver clever concepts
- Excellent CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) skills
- Extensive knowledge in building HTML 5 banners
- After effects knowledge is an advantage
- Demonstrable skills in UI design layout and online typography
- Experience in designing interfaces for mobile platforms ( iOS and Android)
- Experience in motion graphics / animation production using Adobe AfterEffects
Please apply to find out more.