Our client is a leading interactive creative agency with offices in London, Paris and Geneva. Their clients consist of blue chip European brands as well as arts and cultural institutions. They cover all areas of design including print, digital design for web, mobile and interactive campaigns using the latest technologies.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about all things digital and keeps up with the latest platforms, technologies, best practices and understand their application and benefits to the world.
You know and love good design and particularly hate bad UI design.
You’ll be a junior level Digital Project Manager or maybe a digital marketing executive looking to change career.
The Digital Project Manager will be working on web builds, HTML email campaigns, writing social media content, managing social media platforms and managing content production with a 3rd party agency.
- Drive the creative and production processes from conception through delivery by collaborating with designers, developers, Account Directors and clients
- Own the creation of deliverables and manage delivery to appropriate stakeholders for review
- Experienced in managing software development or web-based projects
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously to on-time and on-budget delivery
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience of AdWords, email marketing, social media marketing and writing content for social media
- Experience of a variety of CMS and blog platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe CC
- Some familiarity with HTML and CSS
Please apply to find out more.