Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data, apply insights and deliver software solutions to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for a Business Development manager with extensive consultative sales experience to help clients reach the right customers.
As a business development manager, you’ll combine first-class relationship building skills with the tenacity and conviction to bring in software sales growth across the European business.
- Win new business opportunities with a variety of retailers across Europe
- Generate a strong sales pipeline working with the team as a whole to follow up and create leads.
- Manage the new business sales process through qualification, needs analysis, stakeholder mapping and negotiation.
- Work with a large pre-sales and marketing team to find the best leads and use these to achieve new business contracts.
- Visit customers and present pitches to win new contracts from prospective buyers.
- Help build new profitable relationships through consultative selling to stakeholders at all levels.
Skills & Experience required:
- Extensive business development experience within SAAS or technology sales
- This role requires an energetic and resilient sales person who is driven to build opportunities for themselves.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets in past positions, with a demonstrable deal closing history.
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial and high energy individual with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Experience building stakeholder maps and working with a sales CRM is essential.
- Speaking other European languages is desirable.
This role offers a very competitive salary as well as a leading benefits package and an uncapped commission structure. If that sounds of interest, please get in touch.