Our client is a global professional services business, looking for a talented events specialist to own the development and delivery of over 40 corporate events a year. They are looking for a creative thinker with a passion for organising top level events globally.
If you are a hard worker, looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level this could be the perfect role for you.
- Own and manage the events programme, which includes the Christmas/Summer parties, conferences, exhibitions, awards and other industry events
- Plus, development and delivery of hospitality events including; Queen’s Tennis, Chelsea Flower Show, Champagne Receptions and Art Gallery Collaborations
- Produce branded event invitations, presentations and videos
- Attend events to manage set-up, delivery and breakdown
- Promote events across social channels and create event write-ups and press releases
- Work closely with Sales and senior stakeholders to understand client and staff preferences
- Act as a brand guardian, thoroughly familiarised with brand guidelines and visual identity
- Experience managing high profile professional events
- Excellent understanding of event promotion, PR and social media
- Strong project management, organisation and communications skills
- Must be a confident problem solver with an exceptional eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting next step, where you are given the room and opportunity to grow. Please apply below.