We’re proud to be recruiting for one of the world’s leading news and information brands. The organisation has an innovative business model that has made it one of the world’s most successful digital news operations.
We are looking for a talented UX designer who will be responsible for designing the user experience of a new financial news product that the business is building.
- Optimise digital production by creating world class UX designs for the companies CMS product
- Lead the design research, working closely with stakeholders and internal users to deeply understand their needs and synthesise findings with the rest of the team.
- Create relevant documentation, including personas, storyboards, wireframes, flowcharts and usability test results as a way of supporting recommendations.
- Facilitate collaborative UX sessions such as design studios and sketching sessions to reach a shared point of view on product features.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An expert in human centered design thinking with a proven track record in leading UX in digital product
- Innovative, problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to balance customer needs with business goals.
- Ability to prototype from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Experience in planning and conducting user testing sessions
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and the wider team.
- Proficient to expert in relevant software such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel or balsamiq
- Experience working with information, SaaS or data platforms is preferred
If you like the idea of working in a global media company and the project sounds like something you could get excited about, please get in touch.