Freelance Web Developer for 2 months | To start ASAP | Central London | c£200 per day
Our client is one of London’s most successful hospitality businesses with bars, restaurants and clubs in enviable locations. Year, after year they’ve been voted as one of the best hospitality companies in London and also in The Times Top 100 as one of the fastest growing companies in hospitality.
This is an organisation that thrives on creativity. You can see it in their venues, their award-winning websites and campaigns and of course; in their team.
We’re looking for a junior to midweight level integrated Web Developer to cover a long-term absence in the creative team. You’ll add strong development and coding skills, work on key projects, liaise with external agencies and produce work to a very high standard.
- Capable of building and maintaining multiple websites
- Ability to meet deadlines using project management and organisational skills under pressure
- Contributing creative ideas and input to all project briefs
- Able to communicate effectively on the status of projects with internal teams and managers
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Ability to produce comprehensive wireframes and a good understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent understanding of the following -
- HTML5 & CSS
- PHP & MYSQL
- Familiarity with Build Tools and Version Control
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.