My client is a technology company that has developed a ground-breaking cloud-based e-commerce platform for digital media exchange. Their unique solution gives any digital content owner a direct route to plug into the business chain and sell any kind of media to their affiliated retailers and brands, with full transparency and real-time sales reporting for all parties. The company thrives on its diversity and has had rapid growth and expansion into Europe and most recently in the U.S.
As such they are now looking to hire an accomplished Integrated Digital Designer with excellent UI skills. Working on a range of projects you will be experienced in designing digital and printed collateral for pitching, social media ads, banners, website and landing pages, eBooks, email, etc.… they are also looking for someone who can produce visually stunning infographics, interactive content and video.
What will you do
- Work from our brand-new London office (company HQ)
- The main part of the role will be to provide visual input and guidance for existing and in particular new products and proposals
- A secondary part of the role will be to develop marketing materials in print and digital for conferences and client meetings, and designing presentations
- The role will involve working closely with the marketing, sales and development teams, and co-ordinating with remote design teams.
What we require from you
- BS/MS in Design or equivalent experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Mastery of Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience designing for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Understanding of responsive interfaces
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and technologies
- Ability to prioritise your work load based on timelines for completing different projects considering business requirements
- Strong background in digital product design
- Attention to detail
- To be innovative
- Passion for typography and arts
- Experience designing for print as well as digital
- Have sense for good user experience
- Professional work ethic
- “Go Team” attitude
Always a plus
- Digital animation
- Desktop application design
- Willing to learn new things
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days a year holiday.