Our client has been leading the RPO industry for nearly 20 years, with 53 offices in 24 countries they aim to deliver the highest unrivalled innovative talent solutions delivered by a team of passionate and professional experts.
Aiming to deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients pushing the boundaries and offering consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
- Lead multiple projects and develop in depth knowledge of client account
- Formulate direct recruitment strategy alongside the Account Directors on-site
- Ensure attraction tools are used correctly and analyse the success of spend per channel per client, creating reports and focusing on ROI
- Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns
- Negotiate, manage and purchase media, through an advertising agency
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform campaigns
- Share the latest techniques, innovations and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining and suggest improvements to our service
- A real enthusiasm for recruitment media, planning and understanding of data
- Understanding of employer brand/EVP, with ability to lead creative projects
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong Work Ethic, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Experience of recruitment media and technology i.e. broadbean, job boards
- Understanding of applicant tracking or recruitment management systems
If this sounds like a role you could sink your teeth into, it would be great to hear from you so please apply below.