Our client is a global marketing agency whose history stretches back over 100 years and a turnover in excess of €100m. This job is key to the next 100 years.
They devise and execute global multi-level campaigns for arts and cultural organisations, sporting occasions, governments, technology companies, professional services brands and more.
The Global Marketing & Communication Manager will be part of the leadership team that will develop and execute long-term strategies for the business. The Marketing & Communications Manager will be in charge of aligning messages and campaigns to tell a coherent global story. The successful candidate will also bring together new brand architecture, including but not limited to rebranding, reworking messages, new marketing material etc.
- Develop and implement global marketing strategy and all global initiatives, integrating all market inputs and requirements
- Lead and implement rebranding initiatives
- Support CEO in all internal communication needs
- Manage marketing and communication budget
- Drive editorial strategy
- Supervise awareness campaigns
- Native level German with business level English is essential for this job
- Manage all 3rd party suppliers (agencies, designers, translators, etc.)
We’re looking for someone with significant experience, a “global citizen” and confident to take on a global challenge.
Please apply to find out more. A full job spec is available.
This job is based in Zurich, Switzerland. No relocation help available.