Our client is an iconic beauty brand with a global portfolio of brands across health, beauty and cosmetics. They are recruiting for a Global Merchandising Manager who will be responsible for project managing and driving the design, development and deployment of permanent displays, fixtures and POS materials. Including managing budgets, time scales and brand guidelines to ensure production runs smoothly and within brief.
- Creation of new display design briefs for permanent displays; formulation of key design criteria, specific market/retailer needs, budget and delivery/roll out schedules.
- Manage projects through the design and development stages and manage the roll out programme ensuring delivery deadlines, brand guidelines and budgets are adhered to.
- Drive the most cost effective way of managing new launches and managing the project process from concept design stage through to sign off and launch.
- Support the creation and maintenance of Global merchandising guidelines and assess country need on cosmetic display updates.
- Assess manufacturing and assembly processes, visit and audit suppliers and manage productions budgets.
- Self-motivated energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated individual with drive to succeed.
- Experienced project manager ideally with experience in the retail and beauty industry.
- Good knowledge of technical/manufacturing process and materials applied in POS/ displays.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Good relationship builder across global businesses.
- Demonstrate pro-active attitude and flexible approach.
This role requires some international travel but the business is a big advocate of flexible working, so if you think this sounds like a good match for you, please get in touch.