We are recruiting for our sister company NU Creative, an award-winning independent creative agency. They are busier than ever, and now looking for a Design Intern to join their studio on a 3 month paid internship.
As Design Intern, you’ll work closely with the design team and Creative Director to help create stunning visuals for exciting projects with world-renowned clients, develop a range of design skills and get a real feel for life within a creative agency that’s ever-evolving.
- Work closely with the team to assist with designs for clients across the professional services, not-for-profit and pharmaceutical sectors
- Support the production process from concept through to delivery
- Help create and design proposals, reports, presentations and branded marketing collateral for clients within brand guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally degree educated, either a Graphic Design (or similar) graduate or student
- A portfolio that shows off the best of your design work to date
- Ideally experience of / exposure to report, proposal, presentation and / or brand marketing design, either via prior internships or university projects
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Flawless attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to tight deadlines
- Passionate about the arts, with a desire to pursue a career in Design
- A confident team player who is keen to learn
If you’re looking for an agency-side career in Design, then this could be the role for you. Please apply now.