Our client is a beauty leader with global revenues in the billions, a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. Their purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumer’s beauty. As they are currently expanding, they are seeking a Graphic Designer with retail experience, to join their team.
As Graphic Designer, you will create meaningful communications across varied platforms for their total portfolio in the direct and wholesale channels.
- Produce all artwork linked to an initiative, from printed materials: gift boxes and sets, brochures, event stands and boards
- Adhere to brand guidelines, whilst pushing to innovate their brands and keep them on trend
- Touch up model shots when needed
- Keep up to date with the design and beauty industry, using expertise and innovations to activate initiative plans
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar role and experience in the beauty industry is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects or equivalent 3D/CAD
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise