Our client is a leading beauty brand with global revenues in the billions. Their purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of their consumer’s beauty. As they are currently expanding, they are seeking a Graphic Designer with retail experience and 3D design skills, to join their team. The role will be working with in the POS and Studio team alongside a team of designers and will be responsible for multiple projects at once, they are open to designers looking for their next step-up who have a passion for concept creation and are looking for progression.
- Manage projects from conception through to artwork ready for print
- Produce a range of printed materials: gift boxes and sets, brochures, event stands and boards
- Work within brand guidelines, whilst pushing to innovate brands and keep them on trend
- Maintain positive client relationships and offer consultative design advice
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential
- Experience working with 3d design including POS or packaging work is a must
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise across multiple projects
They are a company who offer flexible working hours and great benefits, if this sounds like a good match for you or anyone in your network, please get in touch.