Our client is a luxury leather, lifestyle and retail company. Their products are crafted with traditional skills, vintage inspired with a modern, spirited and quintessentially English twist.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join the team and assist in the visual development of the brand, be responsible for projects from concept to completion, love typography, a keen interest in fashion and accessories as well as commercially focussed.
You’ll have previous experience in a similar role, preferably for a luxury brand as the knowledge and understanding of design in the luxury retail sector is a must.
- Taking briefs from the MD, Brand Communicator and relevant team members to develop and further generate design concepts, logos, packaging, POS, web visual, catalogues, Gifs and animation
- Conceptualising the future visual identity and tone of the brand
- Producing marketable, high quality and innovative designs consistent with the brand
- Ensuring relevant departments have the great visual assets they require.
- Planning and managing time effectively to meet project deadlines
- Attend trade fairs, undertake store visits to identify and anticipate market and industry trends and opportunities
- Outstanding creative skills (typography, layout, colour, composition) are mandatory
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is essential
- Strong animation skills (After Effects)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- “Can-do” attitude and highly organised
To know more, please apply.