Our client is a market leading technology company and consultancy. Their own clients are some of the very biggest and best, including Apple, Facebook, Samsung and more. The company regularly appears in the Sunday Times Tech 100 lists and is continuing to grow. This is a seriously ambitious company that can provide a challenging and rewarding career.
We’re looking for a midweight Graphic Designer to join the communications team which consists of designers, copywriters and account managers. We’re looking for a designer that can work on a variety of projects and different forms of communication. You’ll enjoy conceptual challenges and have solid knowledge/experience of print production and processes. Digitally you'll be designing social media ads, banners, websites and landing pages, ebooks, email, etc…they are also looking for someone who can produce visually stunning infographics, interactive content and video.
- Help to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral
- Liaise with and build relationships with internal colleagues, clients, client agencies and other 3rd parties
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the project from concept to delivery
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Deliver projects on brief, on time and budget
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Desirable: Sketch, After Effects, Premier, Basic Coding in HTML 5, WordPress
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Great communication skills
Please apply to find out more.