Our client is a large US professional services company who are listed on the NY stock exchange with $1.7Billion market capital, employing nearly 1000 people over 25 offices across the US that’s recently established their European headquarters in London in 2017. There are 20 people in the London office and the time has come to get internal creative support in the form of a talented Graphic Designer to push branding guidelines.
The Graphic Designer will be an integral member of the team and critical to the company’s continued success.
The designer will work in partnership with the design team in New York, San Fransisco, Washington, Houston and more.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, entrepreneurial, experienced, flexible and confident. There’s a very good chance that the design team will grow along with the office’s success.
- Work with design colleagues in North America
- Develop creative and engaging concepts whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Build solid relationships with internal team members and clients
- Creating design materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memoranda, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
- Oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards, and other printed materials
Key skills & experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Multi-task as you’ll be working on a variety of projects at the same time
- Excellent CS skills
- Excellent understanding of the print process and techniques
- print process, paper stock, typography
- Confident with MS office including powerpoint, word and excel
- Flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Fluent English is essential as well as confident communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial real estate is a plus
If this is for you then please apply now