Our client is an award-winning luxury start-up which celebrates a love of print, pattern and colour. They produce unique designs for greeting cards, gift packaging, home fragrance, tableware, stationery, kitchen textiles and more.
They are now looking for a self-motivated, creative and conceptual Graphic Designer with excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and artwork skills and experience with surface and textile design.
You will be part of a small team and involved in the creation of new distinctive designs to apply to a broad product range. This is a busy and fast-paced environment so you must be confident, hard-worker and a great communicator.
- Produce print designs and placements for products using CAD/Photoshop.
- Passionate about working across a wide range of product
- Experience at applying designs to different products
- Attention to detail, constantly striving to improve the product to meet the required standards
- Strong communication skills, effectively critiquing products and communicating colour/ layout / finish comments to manufacturers
- Familiar working within brand guidelines, whilst bringing a unique and original approach
- Design and/or artwork experience in a similar role
- Outstanding Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Working knowledge of CAD
- A good understanding of the limitations/ process when working with different product types
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong project management skills, multi-tasking and prioritising a heavy workload in order to meet deadlines
- Confident dealing with suppliers, critiquing and suggesting amends
If this sounds like you, please apply!