Our client is a market leading consultancy, specialising in entertainment and sports, with global partnerships and offices throughout the UK and US.
With a ‘30year’ track record of success in several industries and an impressive client portfolio, they are continually growing and are now looking for an experienced Insight Executive to join their office in Central London.
As Insight Executive, you will be analysing and presenting consumer behaviour trends to key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Extrapolating and presenting data according to internal briefs
- Demonstrating clients’ ability to influence consumer behaviour in certain categories
- Running bespoke pieces of research around clients and make insight recommendation with a focus on positioning, differentiation, competitor benchmarking and social audiences.
- Tracking and analysing clients’ digital social growth and engagement
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally on agency side
- Confident presenting insight as a marketing proposal in a highly relevant and impactful way
- Experienced in extrapolating data from leading insight tools such as YouGov, Tubular Labs, YouTube CMS, Google Analytics, back end social media
- Experienced in measuring the success of campaigns for brands, reporting on ROI and delivering against KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
Please apply to find out more