Our client is a leading international law firm with over 1500 staff across Europe, Asia and Middle East. They are going through an exciting time which involves a new vision and a new brand to implement and to bring to the next level so they are looking for an impressive Senior Integrated Designer. You’ll be playing a key role in working with the agency and the marketing and communications team delivering the new brand and high end print and digital material.
- Provide creative design solutions for digital and print, including but not limited to: web and social media assets (including HTML5), animation, video, infographics, proposals, corporate literature, adverts, posters and internal campaigns
- Develop design solutions from brief to delivery that find the right level of creative versus delivery of legal detail
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies to maintain effective preferred supplier arrangements
- Work closely with the head of marketing and communications to ensure all design work is on brand
- Work with the brand agency to develop new on-brand templates, styles and fit for purpose layouts as well as with the video team to develop strong creative that works well across all platforms
- Produce monthly management reporting
- Degree or qualification in graphic design
- Solid experience working within a fast-paced, high frequency corporate design agency or professional business environment
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, HTML5 and interactive pdfs
- Proven experience in a senior creative role
- Knowledge and experience of layout design, graphic design fundamentals and typography
- Interested in future digital design opportunities such as VR and AI
- Strong working knowledge of print and digital design to liaise with printers and web developers
To find out more, please apply.