- Development solutions for new and existing games and associated projects
- Maintaining existing products
- Producing clean, clear, documented, testable code
- Developing new games and applications
- Pre- and Post-development practises to ensure solid planning and self-review
- Reporting to Lead developer
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time to a high quality
- Experience and desire to form in-game development
- Familiar with Adobe Air Development, FDT IDE or similar and REST based web services
- UX/UI familiarity
- Willing to learn Actionscript3 and Adobe Animate
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.