Our client is a leading agency, focused on getting brands into the baskets of shoppers, by using simple insights to create powerful ideas and influence consumer behaviour. As they are expanding, they are now seeking a skilled and passionate Junior Account Executive to join their team.
As Junior Account Executive, you will play a critical, administrative role in the Account Handling process, liaising with the Account Manager and Director to ensure all the outcomes are met.
- Act as liaison between the Account Management team and other departments
- Ensure smooth-running of the production process, with particular focus on the accuracy of pre-production material
- Control and manage external suppliers as required to ensure smooth progression of projects
- Produce details and accurate reports on all contacts and keep control of costs within agreed budgets, striving to improve cost effectiveness
- Develop and monitor project time-plans in conjunction with the Account Manager/Director
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience through internships or work experience in a similar environment would be ideal
- Proven desire to pursue a marketing career in an agency environment
- Strong administrative and coordination skills are essential
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about self-development and a willingness to grow professionally
- Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
If this sounds like you, please apply!