This is a dream role for a Junior/Mid-Weight Art Director. A role that you can truly make your own, whilst growing and developing within a team that strives to inspire and create. My client, a communications agency with an exceptional reputation are looking for a talented creative focused on the BIG idea, an individual bursting with creativity, accompanied with the drive and ambition to succeed and win awards.
Overview of role
The role of Art Director is a pivotal role in the creative team. As one of the most integral members of the team, you will be expected to inspire and motivate your colleagues, whilst working fluidly with other art directors, designers, copywriters and developers. You are as committed to meeting business objectives as you are to winning awards. You will develop concepts, love presenting, inspire others and have a hunger for brilliance. You will help create an environment where the best ideas can be born and thrive. You will retain an open mind, a willingness to take on new opportunities and a sense of humour. You will have the ability to work both on your own and in teams.
General Responsibilities (not in order of priority)
• Art direction on projects.
• Art direct on photo/video shoots and enjoy shaping scripts/storyboards.
• Concepts and concept development / copy lines
• Liaise with clients and attend client and new business presentations.
• You will challenge creative briefs from Account Management and Planning teams.
• You will have the ability to understand and work to project budgets and timelines.
• You will help the account team plan budget and time allocation on projects.
• Instill passion, integrity and energy into your work and the creative team.
• You will help establish working procedures to benefit the creative processes within the agency.
• You will keep up to date with the latest marketing, digital and creative trends.
• You will be interested in new channels, technologies and platforms.
• You will constantly be studying the creative market place and sharing best practice internally.
• You will work collaboratively with third parties when required.
• You will contribute to the creative development of the agency's own brand and
Key skills and motivations
• Be excellent at ideas generation
• Have excellent Art Direction skills
• Have team development and collaboration skills
• Be audience focused
• Be commercially minded
• Be positive and self-confident
• Be friendly and open - communicate honestly
• Be curious
• Be innovative
• Be emotive/be controversial
• Be a competent presenter and be able to capture an audience
• Help others learn
• Learn from others
Please apply to find out more!