Our client is an international law firm who combine legal expertise with excellent client service delivery. Encompassing more than 1000 lawyers over 25+ offices internationally. The firm is well-known for its outstanding working culture and commitment to helping employees develop themselves and achieve their career goals. They are looking for a designer who can deliver be part of developing and implementing the firm’s visual identity both externally and internally across print and digital.
- Follow design briefs and meet requests within deadline and budget constraints.
- Assist with the development of key materials and co-ordinate a seamless ordering system for the firm’s printed materials, including branded items, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Provide creative input, direction and layouts for improvements and developments of the firm's website presence.
- Further develop and implement marketing Word “templates” and manage the firm’s stationary updates.
- Provide designs, banners, interactive PDFs and printed materials as appropriate. Provide creative input, direction and layouts for the new intranet.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of designing and producing a wide variety of corporate materials for print and web.
- Willingness to learn, ability to work well under pressure and to establish good relationships.
- Structured and process driven with an excellent eye for creativity and new ideas.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe layout and design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Knowledge of web/digital platforms an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you think this role could be a good match for you, please apply below.