Our client is an award winning integrated creative agency with offices in London, Paris and Geneva. Their clients consist of blue chip European brands. They cover all areas of design including print, digital design for web and interactive campaigns using the latest technologies.
Due to growth we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer that will primarily be designing for print and have good knowledge of colour theory, layout, paper stock and print finishes with an interest in digital design.
- Deliver high quality, on-brand creative B2B collateral for major blue chip brands
- Develop creative and engaging concepts whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Build solid relationships with internal team members and clients
Key skills & experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Multi-task as you’ll be working on a variety of projects at the same time
- Excellent CS skills
- Excellent understanding of the print process and techniques
- Flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Fluent English is essential as well as confident communication skills
Please apply to find out more.