Our client is a group of companies comprising of over 40 brands. Many of them are household names and (a few are) internet pioneers with tens of millions of users each month.
We’re looking for a Junior Integrated Designer that's open to initially working from around August to December as a freelancer. The Junior Designer will support the London creative team (Lead Designer and two Senior Designers) that’s responsible for creative output for the EMEA region.
This is a hands-on role, working with the Marketing Director and the accounts team on cross-functional marketing and product campaigns. There will be a significant amount of concept work so you must be a creative, unique thinker able to create brilliantly executed pitches from start to finish.
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Good experience with print, web and interactive design
- Agency or in-house experience at a media company is preferred
- Expert with Adobe software, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Positive, proactive, innovative and ambitious
- Well-organised and great communication skills
Please apply to find out more.