Our client is an expert in creating innovative and creative merchandise solutions for a number of global brands through PR, marketing and advertising agencies. Since becoming established in 2010 this company has grown organically, priding themselves on providing the highest quality products and best services in the industry.
They are now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Junior Product & Graphic Designer with previous experience in a similar role.
You will assist the team with the creation of promotional merchandise and clothing designs from start to finish.
- Produce product and textile ideas that will meet clients budget and concepts.
- Make mock up samples in house to check measurements / sizing before forwarding information and details to factories
- Set out accurate full scale artworks for all product
- Creating detailed specs to be sent to supplier to produce samples
- Produce detailed positional guides for all premia and textile items
- Sketch drawings
- Familiar with PC (no MAC based)
- Strong Adobe CS5, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Working experience of Quark Xpress 8 or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Web design software advantageous but not essential
- A good knowledge of the merchandise and promotional clothing industry
- Project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and time management
If you’re a West London Junior willing to learn and grow, just apply!