An amazing opportunity has arisen with our client who are an integrated marketing and packaging production company working with major FMCG brands. They are currently looking for a Junior Project manager to deliver packaging projects from initial brief to completion.
- Serve as key liaison between clients.
- Take project brief and follow procedures for costing and quoting.
- Monitor pricing and invoicing.
- Grow and expand accounts where opportunities exist.
- Promote service and exceed customer expectations.
- Manage projects from artwork design through to print.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for print/packaging production and good eye for design.
- Ideally experience in retail packaging graphic design / artwork account management.
- Confident dealing with stakeholders.
- Appreciation of brand guidelines and ability to brief a job clearly to artwork team.
- Sound working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Process driven individual, very organised and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Internet-based management tools - training will be given.
- Basic photoshop and illustrator skills would be an advantage.
If this sounds like a career for you then please apply below.