Lead UI Designer / Creative Director | c£70k + benefits | London
Our client is a digital experience company with “ambitions to be the leading interface design agency in the world”, as quoted by the CEO. They are now looking for a Lead UI Designer / Creative Director.
For over 10 years our client has been at the forefront of UI design in the UK. Their clients are diverse, ranging from arts & cultural organisations, global automotive and consumer technology to transport, hospitality & leisure, healthcare and large-scale engineering. Almost all are household names and global brands, and they provide websites, mobile apps, apps for wearables, displays at transport hubs, displays for galleries and more, including bespoke work.
We are looking for a Lead UI Designer / Creative Director to lead a team of UX people: UI Designers, 3D Designers, Visual Designers and Developers. You’ll also work closely with the CEO in pitching for new business and the Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with the team to interrogate briefs and create visually arresting, interactive and intuitive experiences
- Motivate and mentor the creative team
- Wow potential clients at pitches
- Take an active role executing design work
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven world-class UI design experience with a strong understanding of UX
- Experienced leading a team and enjoys working directly with clients
- Passionate about design and very ambitious
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.