My client is a specialist supplier of display and merchandising solutions for well-known global brands, providing effective display stands and POP, with a strong focus on global consolidation. They are seeking a Midweight Artworker/Designer/Junior to Midweight Production Manager looking for their next step up.
As Midweight Artworker/Designer/Junior to Midweight Production Manager you will oversee both the day-to-day operations and the progressive development of their Design & Graphics function. Reporting to the Lead Development Manager, this role will carry specific responsibility for the accurate and on-time delivery of graphics across UK, USA and China. T
- You will have excellent artworking and production knowledge with a strong passion for innovation
- An extensive knowledge of a wide range of printed collateral
- Ability to advise, support and deliver solutions across the business
- Planning, strategy and implementation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Cinema 4D desirable
- Be able to effectively traffic and project manage work through studio
- Mentor and manage a team of designers
- Ability to deal with Major Stakeholders
- To continuously improve of the design/graphic management processes
If you think you’re ready for that next step up in your career and have a desire to manage, mentor and lead from the front this role is for you within this fun and friendly team. Please forward all CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: That although you may not possess all the skills above, the company is looking for someone who feels they would grow into the role.