Motion Graphics & Creative Designer
Experience Required: Motions Graphics, Animation, Video Editing, Branding, Marketing
Location: London Central
My client is the UK market leader in the provision of digital advertising solutions within the growing health and fitness market. They now work in association with all the leading health and fitness chains around the UK providing highly effective campaigns for brands and businesses. Based in London, UK, my client is looking for a Creative Designer to produce content video suites and liaise with partners to ensure content adheres to each company’s needs. Alongside any branding pieces and printed collateral that need to be created to support the video content.
- Able to create realistic mock-up images in Photoshop
- Previous completion of print ready designs (knowledge of production and setting up documents for print, die-cuts, file formats etc.)
- Knowledge of render settings, file formats and compressions
- Ability to follow brand guidelines of the company and external companies
- Proficient in After Effects with the ability to create motion graphics videos from start to render using a range of techniques whilst working in a clean and tidy manor
- Ability to connect with clients and have good customer service for when speaking to clients and partners
- Able to organise workload to complete projects to tight deadlines
- Able to update previous After Effects projects and amend work
- General IT knowledge
- Ability to work on a Mac and PC
- Ability to edit video footage using Premiere
- BA/BSc in Graphic Design, Video Motion Graphics or equivalent
- Previous experience working within creative industries is essential.
- Be an expert in Adobe CC
- Experienced in design and creative development from initial concept to finished design in agency or in-house environments
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills; superior verbal and written communication
- Ability to perform well in a high-pressure environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with the latest Creative software and Apple IOS/hardware
- Knowledge of Website, HTML5 and App Design would be advantageous.
You must provide us with at least 3 projects you’ve animated and edited. Please send all CV’s, showreels and portfolios to: email@example.com