Our client is an award-winning independent media planning and buying agency with offices all around the UK. They are experts across all media channels and specialise in delivering innovative and fully integrated media campaigns for clients within healthcare, retail, property, finance, leisure and tourism.
Due to a rapid growth of the Social Media department, they are now looking for a Paid Social Media Executive to assist the team with paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimize campaigns across various social media channels.
- Ongoing campaign optimization: adjusting bids, altering keywords and refreshing creative
- Reaching performance targets for allocated accounts
- Regularly checking client credit and budgets and delivering regular reports and analysis to clients, highlighting the key trends
- Liaising with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) on new activity and to trouble-shoot issues
- Working on campaign strategy, managing and optimising paid social campaigns and reporting back to clients and colleagues
- Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance
- Creating post-campaign analyses for Account Managers and Directors
- Supporting managers and directors with strategies and new ideas for existing clients
- Experience of planning and activating paid campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Agency background is preferable
- Passion for social media and digital advertising in general
- Working knowledge of bid management tools and programmatic advertising
- Outstanding communications and negotiation skills
- Enjoy working on multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- A commercially focused, can do attitude
If this sounds like you, please apply.