Our client is an award-winning independent media planning and buying agency with offices all around the UK. They are experts across all media channels and specialise in delivering innovative and fully integrated media campaigns for clients within healthcare, retail, property, finance, leisure and tourism.
Due to a rapid growth of the Social Media department, they are now looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to assist the team with paid social network advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook in their vibrant offices in Manchester.
This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
- Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns
- Manage & optimise paid social campaigns and report back to clients & colleagues, ensuring the best ROI across paid social with client budgets
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues
- Work with and mentor more junior team members and ensure the team exceeding client expectations
- Create proposals, liaise with creative agencies and deliver creative recommendations
- Consider innovative ways to boost campaign performance and create post-campaign analysis.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good experience working within a paid social media position
- A commercially focused, can do attitude and passion for social media
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social media channels
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships
- A drive to work on multiple prestigious accounts within a fast-paced environment
This role is a fantastic opportunity to step up and broaden your experience and skills so if you are looking for something new please get in touch.