Our client is a market leading consultancy, specialising in entertainment and sports, with global partnerships and offices throughout the UK and US. With a ‘30year’ track record of success in several industries and an impressive client portfolio, they are continually growing and are now looking for an experienced Presentation specialist to join their office in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships, you will be creating partnership proposals and presentations to be taken to brands and agencies in order to secure new business opportunities. The role will also include creating presentations to existing clients on their brand positioning and commercial strategy.
- Creating impactful partnership proposals and sales presentations according to briefs
- Working closely with the insight, digital strategy and creative content teams
- Taking part in meetings with the commercial team to generate ideas on new partnerships, clients to take to brands, retailers and platforms
- Taking responsibility for the agency’s asset bank of sales collateral and presentations
- Providing ideas on how to increase the impact of presentations and make them as visual as possible
- Extensive experience creating partnership proposals and presentations based on consumer insight, for brands and advertisers
- Creative mindset, able to provide ideas and creative thinking in brainstorm sessions and planning meetings
- Good knowledge of cross-platform marketing and activation on social platforms and media channels
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote and presentation tools
- A genuine interest in music, sport, entertainment and social
Please apply to find out more