Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
As Project Manager, you’ll oversee delivery of everything from integrated creative campaigns and websites to social media projects and bespoke print jobs, in order to fulfil clients’ creative and strategic objectives.
- Oversee delivery of integrated creative campaigns
- Build knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing in order to offer clients solutions
- Liaise with creative and client services teams to brief and ensure project delivery
- Utilise negotiation and influencing skills to liaise and build trust with clients and suppliers
- Develop relationships with external suppliers
- Improve existing products, services and systems where appropriate
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience project managing employer branding and recruitment marketing integrated creative campaigns
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Excellent time management and plate-spinning skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of print and production techniques
- Financial acumen, able to effectively forecast and deliver on profitability objectives