Our client is a global creative communications and content agency with offices in San Francisco, LA, New York and London. Their clients operate in a diverse range of sectors that include; consumer technology, automotive, telecommunications, banking and more. Some of the clients are ONEPLUS, Honda, LinkedIn and Tinder. What they all have in common is that they want to challenge convention and disrupt markets.
- Management of a three-person account team across B2C accounts while juggling multiple stakeholders across a varied client portfolio
- Working with the team to brainstorm and deliver thought-provoking campaigns for clients
- Develop smart, metric orientated PR plans linked to client communication and business objectives
- Build and develop relationships at a national and international media level
- Providing regular understanding of current and future business trends
- Delivering integrated communications campaigns for clients, understanding your client's business objectives and ensure that these are factored into PR planning
- Previous agency Account Manager experience with specialist Consumer knowledge
- Experience delivering brilliant media relations and client service excellence
- A proven track record of building long term relationships with clients and influencers alike
- Leadership and team management skills alongside a desire to have fun at work
- Adept at working in a fast-paced dynamic and adaptable environment
If this sounds like a good match for your skill-set please apply below.