Senior Account Manager | £35k + excellent bonus & benefits | London
Our client is one of the most respected brands in the world, a market-leading media player with a truly global reach and reputation. They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to drive their student advertising offering.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll develop relationships with existing clients as well as drive new business with education, student and youth-related organisations and agencies, consultatively selling digital as well as print advertising and partnership solutions.
- Manage the sales relationship with a range of education sector clients and global advertising agencies
- Lead long-term bespoke partnerships with brands targeting a student and youth audience
- Sell creative solutions across the whole digital portfolio according to clients' needs, including content and programmatic
- Utilise research and insight to support proposals and campaigns
- Become an expert in student and youth marketing, and maintain market awareness
Skills & Experience required:
- Client-facing media sales and advertising experience
- Knowledge of the higher education sector as well as student / youth audience media landscape
- A creative, lateral thinker able to deliver bespoke solutions
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Ideally experience selling to education-sector organisations as well as advertising agencies
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.